Frozen Orange Cream Pops

Posted on | May 22, 2012 | 6 Comments

Search & Win

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Michaela– homeschooling Mom to 3 boys, wife to one wonderful Hubba, kitty-momma, likes gardening/sewing/baking/cooking/a multitude of other things.

I am not in any sort of medical field, be it for animals or humans. Some links might be affiliates. I appreciate your click-throughs to help support the blog & keep it going. Use all advice, recipes, how-to’s & links at your own risk. Please read full disclaimers here.

Thanks for stopping by & have a blessed day!”

Momma's Dental Healing Smoothie
Caramelized Onions

Comments

6 Responses to “Frozen Orange Cream Pops”

1. Joanna @plus other good stuff
    February 9th, 2013 @ 4:12 pm

Thanks for the tip on the angel food cake! I make coconut-free macaroons or “marshmallow” cookies when i have egg whites, but it’s great to have another idea! Do you have a recipe you like to use? I’d love one that’s naturally sweetened, non-white flour one if possible…but I don’t know if that’s possible!
    Joanna @plus other good stuff recently posted..Mexican Hot Chocolate Ice Cream

February 11th, 2013 @ 6:56 am

Joanna, we use a recipe that’s gluten free. If you’re interested, I can dig that up. I’ve only made it once, so I can’t remember the ingredients off the top of my head. I think it called for sugar, so I used organic cane, but I used less than it called for. Before going gluten free, I used wheat & spelt mix in them.

3. Jody
    May 30th, 2013 @ 10:16 am

I would love to have your recipe for angel food cake! 🙂 Thanks!

May 30th, 2013 @ 11:58 am

Hm. I’ll have to dig that up. I have no clue where it is at the moment. I have about 2.5 rounds of egg whites in the freezer. I haven’t made it for awhile, but I bet the kids would love some!

5. Amber
    December 10th, 2013 @ 1:17 pm

Am i missing the step where you add the milk??

January 15th, 2014 @ 7:28 am